Saturday, September 03, 2005

First Week

So I have been here a week now, so I thought I should add to this again. I have found and moved into an apartment that is only a ten minute walk from my school. It is a two bedroom apartment so I have an extra bed if anyone decides to visit. It is a bit old, but it has this nice patio that looks out over the city.

Melissa gets here on Tuesday, I have found some Spanish classes for her to take, although I don't know when she wants to start them up.

I got a chance to tour around the city a bit. The city center is just gorgeous, especially at night. The basilica pilar, the big church in Zaragoza, has a huge plaza in front of it with a interesting waterfall and the river flowing behind it and they light it all up at night.

I will try to post some pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FCC coordinating tech aid for Katrina disaster
Xeni Jardin posted this notice on the tech blog, BoingBoing: Some quick notes from a conference call that just took place, hosted by the FCC about how to coordinate resources and personnel from ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##HSA## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health savings account## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home