Friday, September 23, 2005

The Haircut

Another week, another adventure. This week's adventure: trying to get your haircut when you don't speak the language of the person cutting your hair. Let's just say it didn't go as planned. Before people probably could have picked me out as American from 20-30 meters. Now they will think I am in the Marine core from about 100....

It will grow out before my first interview.
It will grow out before my first interview.

Went to another soccer game (pre-haircut). As great as last time. One of the guys I went with took some photos, and I'll try to post some.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Petra said...

I am sure it will grow out by your first interview but I KNOW we all are dying to see a picture of what this turned out to be!

1:25 AM  
Anonymous fatelvis15 said...

Technical note Jon, you don't need to post this, but it's Marine "Corps," not "core."

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home