Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nothing Overly Exciting

Had a mostly boring week sad to say. Did a lot of reading and homework mostly. Melissa signed up for a 5K race in Zaragoza. They give you over an hour to finish the race! Melissa will be seeing people on their first kilometer when she finishes...

My program is going to Barcelona next week to visit the port there and see how incoming shipments from China and other far away places works. Should be interesting and I get to go to Barcelona for the day.

Still trying to work out what I am doing between the 2nd and 7th of January. I have to be at MIT in Boston starting the morning of the 8th. Melissa is going home to Seattle the 4th or so for a month, so I don't know if I should try to work on my thesis or go visit someone.

Speaking of that thesis, right now it looks like I am going to try and model the cost and benefit of improved read ranges in RFID inventory systems. That could still change though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home