Monday, October 17, 2005

Pilar Over..

The nine day festivities of Pilar are finally over. Melissa and I can now sleep through the night without being woken up by a brass band at 3am and then again at 6am....

It was lots of fun, so I shouldn't complain too much.

Mel and I are hosting a wine tasting party/competition for my classmates where people have to tell the difference between a good wine and a box wine. I am going to make it pretty hard...
We did this for our friends back when Melissa lived in Bellevue, and only 1 person out of ten got it right.

Beyond that I am still studying hard, but having time for time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I would have sent a response earlier, but just as you predicted my computer managed to do a major breakdown. We are back in business, however.

Enjoying your blog and the tales from Spain. It sounds as if the Spanish really enjoy life...celebrations are abundant. It also sounds as if you are enjoying with them.

Hope your studies are going well and that you are challenged and learning lots.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home