Thursday, November 17, 2005

Busy Busy

Sorry for the lack of updates. Busy time of year in Zaragoza. I found out that Chinese food here is cheaper then going to the grocery store. My friend Eric Kleven was in town for almost a week, and he, Melissa, and I went out to Chinese food close to our apartment. For under thirty euros we had a 7 course meal, a bottle of wine, a bottle of plum wine, sparkling water, still water, and got a calendar. For those that know me and Eric, there was so much food that even we couldn't come close to finishing all the food. Not that is was the best Chinese food I have ever had, but it was good enough that I wanted to keep eating.

Beyond going out to Chinese food it was fun having Eric around for the week. Gave me a chance to get all my business talk out of me for awhile. Now Melissa can go at least a week or two without having to pretend to find my conversation (or is lecture a better word) about various business topics interesting. I think Eric had fun here, we showed him around a bit, drank way too much wine, and watched his collection of films and TV shows that were in English. I hadn't seen TV or a movie in English in almost three months, Melissa and I are now total Scrub addicts.

I'll try to write more for the next couple weeks to make up for this horrible dry spell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home