Monday, November 21, 2005

Heading towards Finals

This semester has flown by, hard to believe I have finals in a couple of weeks. I still am buried under all the work I have, but it is not too bad. Not too much new has happened since I last wrote. Melissa has been working several nights a week now as an English teacher for a couple group of kids and one group of adults. She is not loving the work, but it makes the money situation a lot better for us.

Looking forward to my parents visiting us in less then a month now. I am looking forward to showing them around the city, and having lots of good meals and wine. We are then off to Paris after my classes get out and spending Christmas and New Year's there. After that I fly off to Boston for my month at Cambridge. That will be an interesting month as I should be interviewing a lot as we have a bunch of companies coming to recruit us and our counterparts at MIT proper.

I really need to get better at Spanish..... Melissa's dad is already studying hard so he will be better then me at Spanish by the time he visits in April. I think he is still mad I beat him at Ping Pong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home